Periodontitis / Gingivitis / Post-surgery
- Microbiological assessment: Main periodontal agents (BANA test)
- Bone evaluation: digital Rx
- Healing assessment: Visum parameters, VSS “Vancouver” scale and POSAS scale
- Pain assessment: VAS Pain and analgesic consumption and mobility
- Löe – Silness gingival index assessment
- Evaluation of the gingival sac by catheterization and bleeding.
- Assessment of tooth mobility / periodontal ligament vitality, Nyman-Lindhe criteria, and C.A.L. (Clinical Attachment Level).
- Assessment of the modified plaque index (MPI) and the gingival index (GI)
- Clinical evaluation by the dermatologist of the representative signs associated with herpes labialis
- Determination of pain (VAS scale)
- Semi-quantitative evaluation by the subject (pain; burning; tingling and itching
- Photographic capture
- Size measurement
- Erythema / irritation, peeling, dryness, itching, tightness, nasal crusts, cracks and fissures
- Hydration, well-being and skin comfort:
- eczema, mouth
- discomfort when eating
- Hydration level
- Crack and wound repair time
- Photographic visual assessment
Irritable bowel syndrome IBS
- Assess abdominal swelling, discomfort, and pain from IBS using a visual analog scale (VAS)
- Assess change in stool type using the Bristol Stool Shape Scale
- Subjective evaluation of the patient using a Likert scale.
Adhesives and dentures
- Retention and stability of the jaw until the displacement of this (BFDD) by means of dynamometer and / or gnathometer
Subjective evaluation of the patient using a Likert scale.
Enter your contact information and we will contact you to provide you with the information you need.