- Efficacy against dental plaque
- Efficacy in suspension against plaque agents, Porphyromonas gingivalis
- Efficacy in oral biofilms against plaque agents, Porphyromonas gingivalis
- Efficacy on reconstituted gingival epithelium against plaque agents, Porphyromonas gingivalis
- Efficacy against sensitive teeth
- By air jet
- Tactile evaluation
- Subjective evaluation by panelists
- Cold stimulus
- Inhibition studies for Cavities-causing microorganisms
- Efficacy against Streptococcus spp.
- Organoleptic test
- Bad breath analysis by OralChroma
- BANA test
- Antimicrobial activity against bacteria involved in malodour, Solobacterium moorei, Atopobium parvulum, Eubacterium sulci.
- Inhibitory effect on synthesis of odour emissions (volatile sulfur compounds, VSC) caused by bacteria.
- Bleeding scoring
- Inhibitory efficacy against etiologic agents of periodontal diseases, Porphyromonas and Prevotella
PROTECTION AND DEFENSE
- Irritation potential in oral reconstructed tissue
Instant whitening effect
Long-time Whitening effect (Home test)
- Stains removal efficacy
* All evaluated by:
VITA scale (Ondontologist control)
ORAL MICROBIOME CLAIMS
Balances oral microbiome
Protects oral microbiome
- Effect on oral microbiome for specific disease treatments
- Inhibition of specific pathogenic agents
- Evaluation of nonpathogenic microorganisms with benefits to oral care
Déjanos tu datos y contactaremos contigo para facilitarte la información que necesitas.